Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December Sneak Peeks!

Hi there, friends! I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a couple of sneak peeks for Papertrey Ink stamp sets I have releasing this month. There are two sets in the works!


The first is a set of beverage rings and splatters that you can pair with any coffee, tea, or wine set to add a little extra interest. These playful "messy" images are sure to be a fun addition to your collection!


The second set I have coming this month is a set of wooden building blocks and coordinating sentiments. This set may be the one I was most excited about getting picked up for this year. I've always been more of a building toys girl than a doll girl, so this would have been right up my alley as a kiddo. I've been having a grand ol' time putting together samples with this set over the past few days. I can't wait to share!

So I'll be back tomorrow and all through the countdown with samples featuring these great new sets. See you soon!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Love these two new stamps! So cool! Great ideas!

Unknown said...

Love the rings and splatters!