Monday, July 6, 2015

July Sneak Peek

Good morning, Friends. Just a quick little pop-in today. Nichole sneak peeked my newest stamp set over on her blog this morning, so I wanted to include that here just in case you missed it.


I'm really looking forward to sharing this stamp set. I'm not Jewish, myself, but I have friends who are and I know there are plenty of stampers who have been hoping for more products that speak to their specific needs (I'm looking at you, Merry). Hopefully this fills a void for some of you. I'll be back here in just a few days with some Rosh Hashanah inspiration. See you then!

4 comments:

merryf said...

Lizzie!!! I 💜 that you're thinking of me! Thank you so so much-- I've been waiting for apples and honey, and you know this is going to get a workout at my house!

Unknown said...

Oh my
Thank you so very much. More than you know

Unknown said...

Oh my
Thank you so very much. More than you know

Joyce said...

Holy Cow, Lizzie. This set is exactly what I need! Thank you so much. You know that Rosh Hashanah is the most common occasion for Jewish cards--way more than Hanukkah. This is amazing. Thank you so much.